We are back in 2014!
New problems, new solutions: Fear not, we’re back! Barcelona Ruby Conference will be kicking ass again on 11-13 September 2014! Oh, and we have a new website too: http://baruco.org
It’ll still be a single-track, two-day conference, but this year we’ll be putting an extra effort on providing some juicy workshops the day before the conference itself.
Please welcome our first group of superheroes:
- Pat Shaughnessy - @pat_shaughnessy
- (Evil) Tom Stuart - @mortice
- Evan Phoenix - @evanphx
- Matt Aimonetti - @mattetti
- Tom Stuart - @tomstuart
- Emily Stolfo - @emstolfo
- Yukihiro Matsumoto - @yukihiro_matz
Have you been secretly waiting for the opportunity to show the world what you’re capable of? Our Call for Papers is one from this very moment until May the 11th @ 23:59CEST. We’re waiting for you!
Do you happen to know another hero you feel should be amongst us but isn’t already there for some reason? Reply to this email or ping us on twitter!
By now you must be all like “OK, this sounds great, but how can I get my ticket!?”. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll be releasing the tickets in 3 batches, as usual.
- Price will be cheaper in the first batches, starting at 150 EUR.
- The first batch is next Monday April the 14th at 10:00 CEST.
Do you want to join us in this new adventure and meet the best Ruby developers from all around the world? Check out our available sponsorship opportunities. More than 50 companies have trusted us in our two previous editions!
More to come
Stay tuned! There’s lots of stuff to come:
- Call for Workshops
- More speakers to join our roster
- … and much more!
Thanks for reading and see you in Barcelona!